2012-08-28

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask review


A quick review of Fresh black tea instant perfecting mask- it's probably one of the pricy items from fresh but I was thoroughly impressed.

I'm using a travel sized pot here- which I brought to my trip in the very sunny south pacific.

It's meant to be applied on face then left on (or removed after 20minutes). I finish cleansing my face then apply this in lieu of night creams, then go to bed.


It has a very interesting consistency- like a grounded rice paste- it feels a bit 'grainy' but it's not scratchy, just a soft grainy texture. Has the signature cucumber scent a bit like the soy face cleanser.


On skin:


Spreaded out- it dries rather quickly but does not appear shiny on the skin.


Once applied, it has this amazing cooling sensation, it's not like a peppermint oil sort of minty/ tingly sensation that burns slightly, but it's just very cooling but not icy cool either. This makes it a really soothing mask for hot summer nights. 

Some days I spent the whole day in the sun (with sunscreen of course), but came back with slightly red face  (but not fully sunburnt). I applied this and it's just so soothing and calming. I wake up with moisturised and calmed skin the next day. 

Highly recommended, other than the price tag (which is like 88USD for a full sized pot of 100ml.

Rating 5/5.



1 comment:

Beyond Blush said...

I just got a sample of this from Sephora, can't wait to try it out! :)