2011-07-09

OPI Tutti Fruitti Tonga NL S48 Nail Polish Swatch/review

OPI Tutti Fruitti Tonga (code: S48) was a permanent from OPI, the color was revamped at least once when OPI released their pro-wide brushes. The new color seems a bit more frosty than the original color.


Personally I think it's a ridiculously pretty and ultra feminine pale pink pearl, on my nails it really shines like those pink pearls. It's just pearly enough to not borderline on frosty side. I'm wearing 2 coats, but I can imagine 3 coats could bring out more frostiness as I've seen on some other people's online swatch.

This color does require careful application, to avoid brushmarks or streaks. However once applied carefully, it truely gives it the 'I have very expensive nails' and very ladylike, very elegant look.


Looks great with longer nails too I think. I love this shade! Totally 5/5. Hope OPI hasn't discontinued it just yet. I have tonnes of soft pinks and nudes from all these different brands but none comes quite close to how pretty this one looks once applied carefully.

No comments: