2011-07-18

MAC Soiree Nail Lacquer swatch/ review

MAC Soiree Nail Lacquer is from 2011 collection (limited edition shade). It's looks like a foil finish polish from the bottle so I was rather excited to try this.

To my surprise, it applies on the nails like a very metallic, high shine liquid metal- it's quite metallic so it's not so much a foil finish anymore. It applies exactly same color as from the bottle, it's shimmery cocoa brown, under some lights it looks like a lighter gold.

Not my favorite color as it is really very metallic in real life and a bit too much for work.




I'm wearing 2 coats above. Sorry for slightly chipped bits because I only remembered to photo this on day 3. I suppose this also shows it's not ultra long lasting given chipping started on day 3. I'm wearing seche vite topcoat with this already.

No comments: